As of 12-5-13 at 11pm, all space for baby ads in the yearbook is full. If you still wish to submit an ad on the chance that additional space is found, please do so by completing the form below. But, please do not pay until directed to do so.
6th Grade Yearbook Dedication Ad
Due Date: All dedication text, photos, and payment are due no later than Thursday, December 5, 2013. Space in the yearbook is limited. Ads will be accepted in the order that they are received.
Every year the Kittredge sixth grade parents are invited to include a yearbook dedication ad for their child. It is optional. Please see details below if you are interested.
- Complete the online form below.
- Enter your message of 25 words or less.
- Choose a favorite candid picture of your child at an early age (baby to 6 years).
- Upload your child's picture in JPEG format (at least 150 KB in size). Please name your file using the following format: Lastname_First Name (i.e., Smith_John.jpg).
- If you are unable to send photo electronically, please place picture in an envelope marked "6th Grade Year Book Ad - Your Child's Name - HR Teacher" and give directly to Mrs. Kennedy or Mrs. Lange. Please ensure child's name is on back of photo. Photos will be returned.
- Once you "Submit" the form below, you will be automatically directed to the electronic payment page which accepts Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Discover or Paypal. The cost is $21. If you are not automatically directed, click on the payment link located on the left.
We look forward to seeing your dedications. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Kern at KMSYearbookAds@gmail.com. Thanks!